"RURAL SKILLS THERAPY - I really enjoyed the Coppice Products Course. It gave me so much confidence and fulfilment. I would like to further these skills and take them in to a working environment as quickly as possible."
Privacy and security
This policy sets out how The Cart Shed aims to repay the trust you have shown by sharing your personal data with ourcharity.
Who are ‘we’?
In this policy, whenever you see the words ‘We’, ‘Us’ or ‘Our’, it refers to The Cart Shed
The full legal information is:
The Cart Shed Charity
The Cart Shed, Devereux Wootton, Norton Canon, Herefordshire. HR4 8QN
Registered Charity 1167802
So what is personal data?
Personal data is information that can be used to help identify an individual, such as name, address, phone number or email address.
The policy in brief
It’s important that you read the full policy to understand what information we hold, how wemay use it, and what your rights are – but if you don’t have time to read it all now, here’s a quick summary:
- We collect information that is either personal data (as outlined above) or non-personal data (such as IP addresses, number of our website pages accessed etc)
- We collect information about the people we assist or, supporters, participants, volunteers and employees.
- We collect information to provide services, to provide information, to fundraise, for administration, research, and analysis.
- We only collect the information that we need or that will be useful to us in our quest to provide the best possible service.
- We do our very best to keep personal information secure including password protection and TLS encryption when sending emails.
- We NEVER sell your data and we will NEVER share it with another company or charity for marketing purposes.
- We only share data where we are required by law or with carefully selected partners who do work for us. All our partners are required by their contract to treat your data as carefully as we would, to only use it as instructed, and to allow us to check that they do this.
By using our website, social media pages, or providing your information you consent to our collection and use of the information you provide in the way(s) set out in this policy. In order to comply with new data protections legislation please be aware that we need to make clear that if you do not agree to this policy please do not use our sites, social media pages or services.
We may make changes to this policy from time to time. If we do so, we will post the changes on this page and they will apply from the time we post them.
This policy was last reviewed on 1stMay 2018.